Wednesday 30 October 2013

Shorts In Spring


Growing up near the beach in Queensland, Australia, I've practically lived my life in shorts. So now that the warmer weather is back, my staple wardrobe piece will obviously be shorts.

No doubt there'll be some cooler days, like this one here in these photos. I spent a couple of days visiting my sister in Sydney and found this day to be a little bit cooler than other Spring days. So I styled my shorts with a light jumper/sweater. I accessorised my outfit with my platform sandals and my big black tote. I added a pop of colour with my hot pink bracelet - it's the only piece that I wear in my favourite colour!

I'm thinking that the next time I go exploring in a place I'm unfamiliar with, I might put some flats on I'd definitely save some time walking up and down hills!


 



Wearing:
 
Sass and Bide Jumper
Witchery Shorts
Michael Kors Hamilton Tote
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment